Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives Payment Vouchers from Accounts Payable Group, review and log them to monitoring report.
- Prints Checks, Telegraphic Transfers, and other bank forms.
- Updates and maintains Check Monitoring File.
- Releasing of payments to vendors and requestors.
- Transmits paid Payment Vouchers to the Accounts Payable Group.
- Provides back-up and relief as necessary to team-members
- Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Must possess a bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business, Economics or related field.
- 1 year minimum relevant experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledgeable of MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Knowledgeable of SAP
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Must be a self-motivated individual with effective organizational skills
- Appropriate handling of sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to remain focused for extended periods.
- Advanced written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
Job Location: Makati City