DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the supervision of unit restoration/rectification of punch list to make the units ready for turn over to buyers. These are works categorize as – repainting, carpentry works, masonry works, waterproofing, and others.
- Coordinate with Project Engineer to define the scope of restoration/rectification works.
- Inspect units and prepare comprehensive and detailed scope of work for costing references.
- Prepare the list of materials needed for the unit repairs for approval by the Project Engineer.
- Assign manpower per each project to comply target schedule of completion based on TAT per unit.
- Conduct quality control to make sure that all works done by the maintenance team are in accordance with the specifications, quality standards, and within the approved budget.
- Coordinate with Project Engineer all the units has been done per cluster.
- Candidate must possess at least ass Bachelor’s / College Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must be willing to work in clustered area.
Job Location: Cebu Marikina
Sorry! This job has expired.