Expired on: Apr 4, 2022
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect large equipment before and after use to ensure they are working properly.
- Load and unload and move them to the appropriate storage area.
- Follow all safety procedures while operating equipment.
- Perform regular maintenance and minor repairs when necessary.
- Report needs for larger repairs to the appropriate parties.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience working with heavy equipment
- Possession of a commercial driver’s license (CDL) or willingness to obtain the license
- Knowledge of proper operation of heavy equipment as well as safety standards
- Strong ethic and physical ability to lift 50 and up pounds
- NC2 holder
Job Location: Baras Rizal
Sorry! This job has expired.