Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing journal and payment vouchers; scheduling of payment; reconciling of monthly statements of vendors, matching of purchase order, goods receipt, vendor invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Processing and recording of petty cash replenishment, reimbursement, cash advance and liquidation.
- Charging of expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording of entries.
- Ensuring timely and accurate payment to the vendors.
- Managing incoming calls from the vendors with regard to the payments.
- Providing both internal and external customer services in an effectual and cost-effective manner
- The candidate must be a graduate in BS in Accountancy or in a similar field.
- Miniimum of 1 year relative working experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of any accounting system (preferably SAP)
Job Location: Makati City
Salary: Minimum Rate
Target Start: January 2022